We can't wait to meet this little guy! His nursery is ready and waiting...His bassinet is in place in our room which will be his sleeping quarters for the first few weeks. Pacis are sterilized. Clothes are washed. Bags are packed (mine and Colton's). Now for the waiting. It really is an amazing experience.
I have had a great pregnancy. I honestly can't imagine not being pregnant anymore. I've loved every stage...the first "kick", seeing my belly grow and not feeling guilty about it, seeing Colton move my belly and do the "wave", Brad being able to feel his son have the hiccups or push and squirm when he touches it...so fun!
Many have asked us what we think Colton looks like. Dark hair, light hair or no hair. How much will he weigh? We are just praying for a healthy little boy. Excited about putting a face with a name...Colton Reed Fisher! We love you already!
First one to comment!! Glad you created one
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world, Jen!
ReplyDeleteWe are very excited to meet this little boy. I have something to add to the closet that I need to bring you. Unfortunately it is packed away right now in a box. Hopefully I can uncover it before Oct. 9.
ReplyDeleteGrapevine?
Love you, Angie B
This is such a great way to hear and see our new little grandchild and his parents. To read the comments and watch him grow together will be so great. Can't wait. Grandma, and Papaw Fisher
ReplyDeletewow!! i'm so jealous...oct. 9? it will be here before you know it! i'm glad you have enjoyed your pregnancy. it definitely is an amazing experience. won't be long and you'll be holding that little guy!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Colton Reed! My bags are packed and ready for the big day! Yall get some sleep while you can.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Tyrette & my guys