Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Month

Everyone tells you that time will fly when you have a baby and boy is that so true! How is our little man already one month old?


One month stats...

9lbs 12 oz (50th percentile)

21 1/4 inches (50th percentile)


His one month check up was great...he's growing and healthy. He was in such a good mood for the doctor...she said he is perfect! She also said that he really knows his mommy's voice. He would look at me and try so hard to "talk" to me when he was laying on the table. Another great report...DON'T WAKE HIM UP AT NIGHT TO FEED HIM!!! He has been a good sleeper...especially at night...since birth. So...I would have to wake him up every 3 hours at night to feed him. I just knew he wanted to sleep but everyone said..."feed every 2-3 hours" so that is what I did. Well, poor thing just wanted to sleep. He will sleep 5-6 1/2 hours at night. AWESOME!!


Life is totally different but different in such a good way! My motto is "A new normal!" That is exactly what it is! I love learning about this new normal. I love this little boy to pieces. I love being his mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment