First Day of Rice Cereal
Colton is really enjoying his first taste of solid foods. We started with rice cereal and after a month we are slowly adding new fruits and veggies to the menu. His favorite so far is applesauce. I made some sweet potatoes the other day and had an extra one so I baked it and pureed it with some water to make it a smooth consistency for him. He wasn't too sure about it at first but ate it none the less. He has also tried peaches, avocado and prunes. So far so good! He is getting really good at eating out of a spoon and we are getting more in his mouth than on the bib...success!
A happy boy with a full tummy!
We are trying to experiment with different foods so he will like a variety of flavors. I am making some of his baby food...so far it's really easy. On the menu this week...squash!
So fun! Glad he's doing well with new foods. I made most of Cadence's as well and she loved it. She has never been a picky eater (except to normal kid foods like pizza) so that's been really nice. She LOVES fruits and vegetables! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Grandson. He does enjoy his food!You caught him just at the right moment. Give hime a hug for us. Mime.
ReplyDelete