Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Little Man!

Colton is 6 months old! I cannot believe it! He is growing and changing every day! He brings so much joy and happiness to our lives.


Left: Colton just minutes after he was born.
7lbs 1 oz
20 inches
Right: Colton at 6 months.
17.2 lbs
26.5 inches




What he has been up to...
*shaking his head "no"...he doesn't know what it means but he thinks it's funny
*on the verge of crawling...rocks back and forth while on his hands and knees
*scoots/army crawls where ever he wants to go...especially to get to Remy
*splashing in the bathtub...trying to get this on video but he just looks as the camera and smiles when I get it out.
*making a "cheesy" grin
*enjoying solid foods...he has tried almost all the 1st stage foods...so far so good except for squash.
*surviving on little to no naps...boo! I don't know where my napping boy went but I would like to find him!
*LOVES Remy...squeals when he sees her and will look for her when I ask him "where is Remy?" (I think Remy is pretty fond of him too...she likes to be right where he is when he is playing.)
*motorboat noises...minus the spit...a little different from "blowing raspberries".
*sleeping on his tummy...i still put him to bed on his back but when i check on him he is on his tummy with his booty in the air.



Colton's first crawfish boil!
It was a little windy that day...sorry for my crazy hair!
Colton's "cheesy grin"


I know the next 6 months will fly by...we are trying to take in every moment with him and not miss a single milestone. I never knew I could love someone so much...we are proud to be his Mommy and Daddy.


Thank you Lord for this precious gift!

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big. I can NOT believe it's been 6 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's is so precious. He makes us so happy when he's around. Mimi and Papaw

    ReplyDelete