Our Little Man is ONE! How did this happen so fast? This has been the best year. I made a banner for his party that had pictures of each month of his first year...he has changed so much! He is growing and changing into a little boy...I am loving every minute. I never knew being a mommy would be so fun....it is the hardest job I've ever had but by far the most rewarding!
I had to wake him up from his nap so he could go downstairs for his party!
Waiting the hold an animal
Best Buddies
Looking at the animals with Pop
Baby goats
Mini pot belly pig
Colton loving the baby goat
Farm talk with Cole
Petting the bunny...so sweet
Colton loved eating his birthday cake! He dove in face first and loved every bite! He kept eating and eating until Mommy took it away. I think it is safe to say that he has a sweet tooth. :)
Listening to everyone sing "Happy Birthday"
First bite
Clown face :)
I think he likes it!
Sooooo yummy!
All clean!
Precious friends and family celebrated with us on his special day! I think it is safe to say that he had a fun day! He got soooo many new toys and clothes. This is one loved little boy! He didn't care too much about opening the gifts but he loved looking to see what was inside to play with.
What he is up to at ONE:
*walking a lot...he wants to walk more than crawl but is still very clumsy
*can sign "more", "milk" and "please"
* new words...thank you, buh buh (he says this when he is sleepy...not sure what it means)
*drinking whole milk...two times a day in a bottle with a little formula mixed in...we are working on switching to a sippy cup...pick your battles, right?
*loves crackers (any kind), bread, cheese, bananas (favorite food!), fruit, beans, ham sandwiches, yogurt, sweet potatoes and anything off of mommy and daddy's plate!
*doesn't like meat, most veggies (he will eat baby food with meat and veggies...whatever I can do to get him to eat them), milk in a sippy cup
*will "moo" like a cow when you ask him what a cow says
*loves to dance when he hears music
*learned to throw a ball
*throws Remy's toys for her and claps when she goes and gets them
*loves to read books with mommy and daddy...favorite right now is "Noah's Wild Adventures"
*still sleeps great at night and naps twice a day
*loves being outside...playing with Remy, swinging at the park
*loves to push toys around on the tile...books, trucks, Tupperware...anything he can push
*can open all cabinets and drawers in the house! ugh!
*fascinated with opening and closing doors!
*loves Remy's food and water bowls...gross!
*Remy is his best bud...hugs and kisses her all day!
We love you Colton Reed! This has been a great first year and we look forward to what this next year holds for you! You are a sweet little boy with the best personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment